Friday, May 11, 2007

"Mommy and Me" sessions in honor of my mother



I am offering one full month of "Mommy and Me" sessions in honor of my mother. From May 14th to June 14th. You don't have to limit it to you and your kids. Think about your own mother or grandmother. Don't wait until you lose 10 pounds. Don't wait until your daughter gets her braces off. Capture the moments now because life is just not predictable.

**update** If the above dates do not work for you, let me know. I am willing to give a certificate that will be good for a future mom and me session that does work for you.

The cost of the "Mom and Me" sessions is a $100 donation/fee and includes a 30-minute session, an 8x10 portrait and your choice or a mounted mini 4x8 storyboard . Fifty 50% of the sitting fee will be donated to the Breast Cancer Association , the checks will be written directly to that so that part of your session is tax deductible!

If you would like to give this session to your mother, grandmother, aunt, friend, or hint around for your hubby to get it for you for Mother's Day, I will have gift certificates available.

If you still have your mom, give her a hug today and consider a gift that not only will last for generations to come but will aid the research of a disease that has affected us all on some level.








No comments: